Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cable hole covers

When those awfully nice installers from $ky drill holes through the wall
they thread the coax through plastic covers to tidy the hole on the
inside leaf. Anyone care to point me to a source for them, or at least
their correct 'technical' name.

TIA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:
When those awfully nice installers from $ky drill holes through the wall
they thread the coax through plastic covers to tidy the hole on the
inside leaf. Anyone care to point me to a source for them, or at least
their correct 'technical' name.

ebay is your friend:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Satellite_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQimsfpZTL090513122002r3 0449QQimsxZ20090513QQitemZ150345179760QQsalenotsup ported
(see listing 150345179760 if the above link fails)

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/05/2009 23:04 Lobster wrote:

ebay is your friend:

Brilliant: thanks.

Need to fix hole in ribbon cable Francis McGrath Electronics Repair 15 January 16th 09 02:31 AM
fishing phone cable through hole Eigenvector Home Repair 33 September 9th 07 03:28 AM
Cable / Hole Protectors ? the_constructor UK diy 9 December 19th 06 07:39 PM
Cable hole trim? rick H UK diy 10 December 14th 06 12:06 PM
What size hole for satellite cable? Shabs UK diy 6 October 26th 04 12:25 PM