Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heat Pumps -was Preparing for the worst...

"geoff" wrote in message
news
Maxie, what are you on about?

The fact that you said that they couldn't fall because of the demand.
sometime last year

You sad, sad pathetic deluded old fart

Maxie, they haven't fell around me. Buoyant I tell you. Buoyant. Yes Maxie,
Buoyant. Have you lost a packet on your house Maxie? You sound bitter and
twisted Maxie. Bitter and twisted. They is your fault for living in
Watford.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
Maxie, what are you on about?

The fact that you said that they couldn't fall because of the demand.
sometime last year

You sad, sad pathetic deluded old fart

Maxie, they haven't fell around me. Buoyant I tell you. Buoyant. Yes
Maxie, Buoyant. Have you lost a packet on your house Maxie?

not lost anything

I might buy a couple more when they bottom out

oh and the word is "fall" not "fell"-

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel"
saying something like:

house prices

Maxie, they haven't fell around me.

Care home values are stable, tis true.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
Maxie, what are you on about?

The fact that you said that they couldn't fall because of the demand.
sometime last year

You sad, sad pathetic deluded old fart

Maxie, they haven't fell around me. Buoyant I tell you. Buoyant. Yes
Maxie, Buoyant. Have you lost a packet on your house Maxie?

not lost anything

I might buy a couple more when they bottom out

Maxie, fabulous. I didn't know you was in the trailer home business. You
can hide from bailiffs in those. You can move it anywhere. Such a great
ploy Maxie. You are superb indeed.

oh and the word is "fall" not "fell"-

Maxie? It is fell. Gosh.

You sound bitter and twisted Maxie. Bitter and twisted. That is your
fault for living in Watford.

Just when you think we are the worst... [email protected] Woodworking 58 November 21st 07 12:42 AM
Preparing for a new carpet John UK diy 5 October 16th 07 09:36 AM
MAY THE WORST MAN WIN ! fred Woodworking 15 October 19th 06 01:29 AM
Preparing a roast - best way? Dave Smith Woodworking 8 January 14th 05 11:02 PM
Preparing my Hot Tub for the Winter Home Repair 2 September 7th 03 12:18 PM