Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Beeswax ?

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
.com...
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...

Smoking improves concentration & memory, perhaps you should start?

Only in addicts.
Non smokers don't need to smoke to regain their abilities.

What? You are gibbering again man. That makes no sense.

Try having a fag then you might get back enough brain power to
understand.

OK, I've had a fag, several in fact.

They didn't help much though.

Only in addicts.

No, nicotine improves concentration & memory in everyone.

Rubbish.
You are an addict.
The reason you are an addict is because you get a low when you are
deprived of your drug.

dennis, you really are the most clueless **** (as usual)

you don't get highs and lows with nicotine, just a feeling that you need
more

You don't think that losing it and getting irritable is a low?
It sure isn't normal.
But you are also an addict so we can ignore your clouded judgment.

You develop a resistance to the drug meaning the highs get lower and the
lows get lower.
As you are a long term smoker you need the drug just to function on the
same level as a non smoker.

total ********

It doesn't improve your concentration or memory,

wrong

it just gets you somewhere near the normal that the rest of use enjoy.
Then you start getting the low again and forget what you have been told
already.

Non smokers don't need to smoke to regain their abilities.

That assumes that non smokers have lost some abilities?

It doesn't say that.
Have a fag and try again.

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:25:59 -0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message

snip

You don't think that losing it and getting irritable is a low?
It sure isn't normal.

Remember ladies, you heard it here first...

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

Smoking improves concentration & memory, perhaps you should
start?

Only in addicts.
Non smokers don't need to smoke to regain their abilities.

What? You are gibbering again man. That makes no sense.

Try having a fag then you might get back enough brain power to
understand.

OK, I've had a fag, several in fact.

They didn't help much though.

Only in addicts.

No, nicotine improves concentration & memory in everyone.

Rubbish.
You are an addict.
The reason you are an addict is because you get a low when you are
deprived of your drug.
You develop a resistance to the drug meaning the highs get lower and
the lows get lower.

You clearly have never smoked, it doesn't work like that at all.

Clearly you are an addict and can't tell how it works, just like most
other addicts.

As you are a long term smoker you need the drug just to function on
the same level as a non smoker.

Errm. No.

Errrm, yes.

Dennis, you are obviously so short of a clue on something you have no
experience of

just STFU

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

OK, I've had a fag, several in fact.

They didn't help much though.

Only in addicts.

No, nicotine improves concentration & memory in everyone.

Rubbish.
You are an addict.
The reason you are an addict is because you get a low when you are
deprived of your drug.

dennis, you really are the most clueless **** (as usual)

you don't get highs and lows with nicotine, just a feeling that you
need more

You don't think that losing it and getting irritable is a low?
It sure isn't normal.
But you are also an addict so we can ignore your clouded judgment.

Dennis, dennis, dennis - you clueless **** - I am not a smoker

once again, your ability to jump to a totally erroneous conclusion
displays your inability to make a reasoned judgement

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

just STFU

If you don't want to listen just use your killfile, I couldn't care less
about someone like you.
As the saying goes I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

just STFU

If you don't want to listen just use your killfile, I couldn't care
less about someone like you.
As the saying goes I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

dennis - if you ****ed on anything, you'd disappear, there wouldn't be
anything left

shouldn't you be out causing traffic jams or something ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

[...]

It doesn't improve your concentration or memory, it just gets you
somewhere near the normal that the rest of use enjoy.

What part of 'improves' don't you understand?

If you consider taking a drug in an attempt to get back to normal an
improvement it explains why you are still an addict and will probably
remain so even after your legs are amputated and you have had a
triple bypass. That's the trouble with addictions, they cloud the
addicts mind and make them think garbage just as you are doing now.

Dennipoo's, you are barking mad. You are clearly unable to take part in a
reasonable discussion.

You need help. Early Onset Alzheimer's seems to be the problem. Symptoms
include confusion, irritability and aggression, mood swings, language
breakdown, long-term memory loss.

That fits you to a tee. Go and see your GP as soon as possible.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
dennis@home wrote:

[...]

no - he's just a middle management dickhead

no real life experience

never experienced being out in the real world

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.
There are some nice clinics in Switzerland that can solve your addiction
problems permanently.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

There are some nice clinics in Switzerland that can solve your
addiction problems permanently.

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

Dennipoo's. Which part of Geoff saying;

"Dennis, dennis, dennis - you clueless **** - I am not a smoker".

Did you have trouble understanding?

Just to clarify that, the phrase "I am not a smoker" means that Geoff
doesn't smoke, isn't a smoker, does not partake in tobacco related products,
is a non smoker, is tobacco free.

I disaprove of Geoff calling you a clueless **** BTW.

It's unfair to clueless ****s.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

OFFS!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

get thesel off to a clinic - ask Drivel, he knows a good one

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

get thesel off to a clinic - ask Drivel, he knows a good one

I wouldn't be surprised if drivel was one of your other personalities.
One of the better ones I might add.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

Rearrange the following words into a well know phrase or saying; Black,
kettle, pot, calling.

get thesel off to a clinic - ask Drivel, he knows a good one

I wouldn't be surprised if drivel was one of your other personalities.
One of the better ones I might add.

Dennipoo's - you make Drivel sound sane.

You have completely lost the plot.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

not even the excuse of being a nicotine junkie to fall back on

You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

Dennipoo's. Which part of Geoff saying;

"Dennis, dennis, dennis - you clueless **** - I am not a smoker".

Did you have trouble understanding?

Just to clarify that, the phrase "I am not a smoker" means that Geoff
doesn't smoke, isn't a smoker, does not partake in tobacco related
products, is a non smoker, is tobacco free.

I disaprove of Geoff calling you a clueless **** BTW.

It's unfair to clueless ****s.

Still waiting for you to answer this one Dennipoo's. You completely screwed
up, you were so obsessed with your hysterical rantings about smokers that
you acused a non smoker of being a stupid smoker.

It was perfectly clear to any sensible person that Geoff stated he was a non
smoker, but you missed the point entirely.

You then went on to accuse Geoff of lying about being a non smoker.

Just how deep does your anti smoking neurosis go Dennipoo's?

You're accused me of mass murder, stupidity, lying and heaven knows what
else.

How are you going to dig yourself out of this one Dennipoo's? I'm not going
to let it go now because you've ****ed me off.

Are you just going to insult everyone who disagrees with your hysterical
ratings? Or use the anti smoking fanatics standard tactic of making things
up to suit your prejudice?

Waiting...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

err no - if you look back, you accused me of stalking you several times

or was that one of your other personalities

get thesel off to a clinic - ask Drivel, he knows a good one

I wouldn't be surprised if drivel was one of your other personalities.
One of the better ones I might add.

If you'd been here long enough, you'd realise just how stupid a comment
that is

but then you make enough of them that you prolly don't notice

is that why you got made redundant ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

get thesel off to a clinic - ask Drivel, he knows a good one

I wouldn't be surprised if drivel was one of your other personalities.
One of the better ones I might add.

As someone said a few years ago - Drivel might be a troll, but he's OUR
troll

You're not, you're just a sad individual

that's it really

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

[...]

As an aside, it looks as though smokers may be developing a resistance
to cold weather. Girls standing about outside pubs in T shirts in the
snow. Well, you can't help noticing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Stuart Noble wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

[...]

The peanut smugglers?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

err no - if you look back, you accused me of stalking you several times

err no, I have never accused you of anything other than being stupid.
The fact you think I accused you of being a stalker is evidence of how
stupid you are.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

get thesel off to a clinic - ask Drivel, he knows a good one

I wouldn't be surprised if drivel was one of your other personalities.
One of the better ones I might add.

As someone said a few years ago - Drivel might be a troll, but he's OUR
troll

You're not, you're just a sad individual

Your the one that keeps putting your nose into TMH and my argument.
I think that makes you far sadder.

that's it really

If only it were, but you can't help it.

Why don't you stick with something you are able to do, like selling boiler
spares?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Stuart Noble wrote:

As an aside, it looks as though smokers may be developing a resistance
to cold weather. Girls standing about outside pubs in T shirts in the
snow. Well, you can't help noticing.

Well, Geordie girls...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7892733.stm

:-)

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Stuart Noble wrote:

As an aside, it looks as though smokers may be developing a resistance
to cold weather. Girls standing about outside pubs in T shirts in the
snow. Well, you can't help noticing.

Look the other way :-|

Some of those smokers are cold blooded reptiles, many layers of fat,
dodgy skin and a serious blood / alcohol imbalance. Sex appeal of a road
accident.

Especially found located late night at the top end of Watford high
street looking for a warm cab after failing to get a ride ...

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
[...]

Actually you keep putting your nose into an argument between me & Huge.
That makes you a ****wit.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

err no - if you look back, you accused me of stalking you several times

err no, I have never accused you of anything other than being stupid.
The fact you think I accused you of being a stalker is evidence of how
stupid you are.

I think you'll find that you did, e.g.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...ad/ac31d723d73
42c76/1fb790e1c684344b?lnk=gst&q=stalker#1fb790e1c684344 b

When you were spouting ******** about levels of CO2 in water

but then it's an inconvenient truth, must have been one of your other
personalities, eh ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
[...]

I don't sell boiler spares

clueless ****

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
[...]

Prolly when he was high on glue Geoff
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...6794d2 1274fb

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

[...]

Still waiting....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
geoff wrote:
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...ad/a8a27f3d581
09b2d/68e16794d21274fb?lnk=gst&q=glue+sniffer#68e16794d2 1274fb

Aha - missed that one

That's obviously contributed to his mental disorders

... coupled with his other problems, of course

--
geoff

Information on Beeswax Enoch Root Woodworking 4 December 29th 05 05:25 PM
Beeswax treasure_55 Woodturning 10 November 28th 05 03:36 AM
Waterproofing w/Beeswax? Denis Marier Woodturning 5 April 4th 05 10:26 PM
beeswax as grease AAvK Woodworking 29 January 10th 05 12:22 PM
Oil/Beeswax Gel finish Mark Shafer Woodworking 15 February 19th 04 05:06 PM