Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Beeswax ?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

err no - if you look back, you accused me of stalking you several times

err no, I have never accused you of anything other than being stupid.
The fact you think I accused you of being a stalker is evidence of how
stupid you are.

I think you'll find that you did, e.g.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...ad/ac31d723d73
42c76/1fb790e1c684344b?lnk=gst&q=stalker#1fb790e1c684344 b

When you were spouting ******** about levels of CO2 in water

but then it's an inconvenient truth, must have been one of your other
personalities, eh ?

--
geoff