Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Beeswax ?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , "dennis@home"
writes
You and TMH are evidence that smokers are stupid.

look you ****forbrains - I don't smoke

I don't believe you!

I don't give a flying **** whether you do or not

I don't smoke

However ...

it would be interesting to know what loopy juice you're on

anti depressants after a failed life ?

prolly

certainly some mental disorder - IIRC you accused me of stalking you

You are beginning to sound insane.

get thesel off to a clinic - ask Drivel, he knows a good one

I wouldn't be surprised if drivel was one of your other personalities.
One of the better ones I might add.

As someone said a few years ago - Drivel might be a troll, but he's
OUR troll

You're not, you're just a sad individual

Your the one that keeps putting your nose into TMH and my argument.
I think that makes you far sadder.

that's it really

If only it were, but you can't help it.

Why don't you stick with something you are able to do, like selling
boiler spares?

I don't sell boiler spares

clueless ****

--