Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Humour - New Years Resolution

Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not done.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not
done.

Clear case of double standards IMO. Perfectly OK for woman to buy bloke a
power tool so he can do stuff around the house, but not OK for bloke to buy
woman a similar item. Bloke of course would appreciate a new power tool.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

ARWadsworth wrote:
Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not
done.

Clear case of double standards IMO.

Clear case of men becoming pussies, imo.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not
done.

Clear case of double standards IMO.

Clear case of men becoming pussies, imo.

wanting it is not the same as becoming it