DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Humour - New Years Resolution (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/267790-ot-humour-new-years-resolution.html)

ARWadsworth December 30th 08 11:05 PM

OT Humour - New Years Resolution

Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not done.

Adam

The Medway Handyman December 30th 08 11:44 PM

ARWadsworth wrote:
Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not
done.

Clear case of double standards IMO. Perfectly OK for woman to buy bloke a
power tool so he can do stuff around the house, but not OK for bloke to buy
woman a similar item. Bloke of course would appreciate a new power tool.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Grimly Curmudgeon December 31st 08 01:07 AM

OT Humour - New Years Resolution

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

ARWadsworth wrote:
Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not
done.

Clear case of double standards IMO.

Clear case of men becoming pussies, imo.

Phil the Farmer[_2_] December 31st 08 02:23 AM

ARWadsworth wrote:
Mine is to see how many times I can go here

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

main page if that fails is

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com

I have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not
done.

Clear case of double standards IMO.

Clear case of men becoming pussies, imo.

wanting it is not the same as becoming it