JohnM

Default Twin Paradox Resolution

Sorry about that cross-posting stalker, I was just pulling his tail in
another group and he went off.. something about setting followups to
alt.idiot when you respond to him really gets him going.

John
TomGee

T Wake wrote:
"TomGee" wrote in message
oups.com...

TERRORISt ALERT!! T. Wake sends your replies to alt.morons. Reviewing
his recent posts show that he offers no ideas of his own nor any
constructive posits, but only attacks posters with whom he disagrees by
using vile and false accusations plus personal attacks. His posting
history is filled with such attacks in these science ngs. Look it up
for proof of what I'm saying.

True to form you reacted exactly as predicted. I think that is fairly
scientific.

This poster cross posts to various, unrelated newsgroups.

Oh, mama, if that was true it would be a serious crime even bigger than
the terrorist tactics of sending replies to groups like "alt.morons",
and I would deserve to be spat upon and my posts sent to other than
where intended.

It is true. Look at the newsgroups you sent your last post to.

False, on both counts. None of what I post is off-topic nor do I
believe I should have more rights than anyone else. That is what is in
T asleep's head, and he is trying to transfer it to me. He thinks he
has the right to send posts not to where they may better go, as he
claims, but to a ng set up precisely for terrorists to send them. It's
all a big joke to them, him and Bilge et al, which shows their fears at
being found inadequate as persons.

This is exactly what I was saying. you are denying my right to set the
follow ups as I choose.

Your self defence drivel is unimportant.

That is another lie which can be shown by reviewing my posts which show
nothing of the kind. OTOH, 'asleep's vile attacks on everyone (even
Bilge hisself) show that what he ascribes to me is actually what he
himself does.

Now you are making things up. You are trying to imply that I am projecting
my behaviour on to you. This is not the case, however it gives a fascinating
insight into your mind.

He will trample on your rights while claiming that his are more
important.

Another lie brought up by him and Bilge to try to justify their vile
acts of terrorism in these ngs.

Yet in your very message you trample on my rights to send follow ups where I
choose.

This is a classic behaviour pattern for him. He will whine on about
everyone
who disagrees with him being a Nazi.

Another attempt at transference. His classic behavior pattern is eaily
seen in his posts which are easily available for all to see. He is the
one whose posts are nothing but whining about almost every person who
ever posts here. He is trying his old Nazi trick to accuse me of what
he does.

See, you cant help yourself. You keep posting even though common sense tells
you to be quiet.

For those whose groups shouldn't get his messages I am sorry.

Review his posts and I think you will see he cannot possibly feel sorry
for anyone but himself.

Feel free to review my posts.

Follow ups are
edited to a more appropriate group.

He thinks you're so stupid as to believe that he does that. What he
does is send your post to a group which HE deems appropriate, but which
of course is not, ever, but he thinks you're too stupid to believe
otherwise.

Nope. Everyone is more than welcome to change where their posts head off to.
I simply (as pointed out) set the follow ups to where I thought was most
appropriate. As you can see I made no attempt to "sneakily" re-direct your
posts, however I felt it inappropriate for your discussion titled "TERRORIST
ALERT" to continue in the newsgroups you posted it.

Your original list, which I notice you have trimmed yourself now was
sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.sci.physics ,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.sci.physics.new-theories

Do you feel that those were the suitable groups for your messages? I am sure
you do, and you exercised your right to post to them. I think you are a
moron and I exercised my right to set follow ups.

Why do you think this is wrong?

You're the moron, as seen by your stupid arguments. You're an asshole,
too. And we'll see what your friends at rec.crafts think of your
scumbum terrorist tactics now.

Skiing behind twin engine boat? HotRod Home Repair 20 July 7th 05 01:45 PM
Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM
join thin twin electricity cable with standard twin and earth Dundonald UK diy 6 March 29th 05 09:00 AM
Veritas twin screw idea? keith Woodworking 2 April 16th 04 03:07 PM
Incra Twin Linear vs. Wonder Fence Ultra Blarg News Woodworking 2 October 3rd 03 05:26 PM