Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default anyone any dealings with Chamjet?

Ordered a spare for my pressure washer of Chamjet 2 weeks ago tomorrow.
I opted for 3 working day delivery with tracking. Still waiting, also no
reply from 2 emails querying the delay. Has anyone any experience of
this company, good or bad? I'll try phoning after the Xmas break, I
phoned them before ordering and was happy with their response. Maybe I
have been lucky but never had problems with internet orders from many
different companies.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback wrote:
Ordered a spare for my pressure washer of Chamjet 2 weeks ago
tomorrow. I opted for 3 working day delivery with tracking. Still
waiting, also no reply from 2 emails querying the delay. Has anyone
any experience of this company, good or bad? I'll try phoning after
the Xmas break, I phoned them before ordering and was happy with
their response. Maybe I have been lucky but never had problems with
internet orders from many different companies.

I don't know Chamjet, but having been in the pressure washer game for a
long time, I have heard of them. Long established co with a reasonable
reputation.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Broadback wrote:
Ordered a spare for my pressure washer of Chamjet 2 weeks ago
tomorrow. I opted for 3 working day delivery with tracking. Still
waiting, also no reply from 2 emails querying the delay. Has anyone
any experience of this company, good or bad? I'll try phoning after
the Xmas break, I phoned them before ordering and was happy with
their response. Maybe I have been lucky but never had problems with
internet orders from many different companies.

I don't know Chamjet, but having been in the pressure washer game for a
long time, I have heard of them. Long established co with a reasonable
reputation.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I've used them twice and they've been fine. I suspect you've been
caught up in the Xmas post.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Calvin wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Broadback wrote:
Ordered a spare for my pressure washer of Chamjet 2 weeks ago
tomorrow. I opted for 3 working day delivery with tracking. Still
waiting, also no reply from 2 emails querying the delay. Has anyone
any experience of this company, good or bad? I'll try phoning after
the Xmas break, I phoned them before ordering and was happy with
their response. Maybe I have been lucky but never had problems with
internet orders from many different companies.

I don't know Chamjet, but having been in the pressure washer game for a
long time, I have heard of them. Long established co with a reasonable
reputation.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I've used them twice and they've been fine. I suspect you've been
caught up in the Xmas post.

Thanks for you replies, I will relax and wait and see what the New Year
brings. though I am annoyed that they have not replied to emails.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Broadback, northern guy wrote:
I ordered a pressure washer part Nov 3rd by phone and paid with debit card.
After two weeks of hearing nothing I emailed and was told there would be 1-2
weeks for delivery. After 4 week's wait I contacted them again and requested
refund. Email reply said "ok". After 6 weeks wait I emailed again and I have
given them 3 days in which to pay the refund or i will take action to recoup
the money. I will contact Lancs trading Standards and/or file a small claims
court claim. I have checked that they are still registered as a company - and
they are, so they haven't gone bust.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...et-530485-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 16:36:15 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

Sounds like a bunch of disorganised idiots.

They've probably gone bust in the intervening 9 years!

--
TOJ.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to northern guy, Bob wrote:
They can't be that bad, since they are still around 9 years after the post to
which you are replying.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...et-530485-.htm

Dealings with Pacific Semiconductors.. looking for customer feedback.results.. Chad Entringer Electronics Repair 1 March 13th 08 04:13 AM
Tool-Net Dealings Stuart UK diy 25 September 20th 06 10:17 AM
Anybody had any dealings with 'Planet' double glazing co mad man UK diy 9 March 17th 06 04:44 PM
Musing about our dealings with vendors. (long & verbose) Arch Woodturning 7 December 6th 05 03:05 AM
Anybody have any dealings with WEIS HARDWOODS in St Petersburg Fl [email protected] Woodworking 0 February 23rd 05 11:18 PM