Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default anyone any dealings with Chamjet?

Calvin wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Broadback wrote:
Ordered a spare for my pressure washer of Chamjet 2 weeks ago
tomorrow. I opted for 3 working day delivery with tracking. Still
waiting, also no reply from 2 emails querying the delay. Has anyone
any experience of this company, good or bad? I'll try phoning after
the Xmas break, I phoned them before ordering and was happy with
their response. Maybe I have been lucky but never had problems with
internet orders from many different companies.

I don't know Chamjet, but having been in the pressure washer game for a
long time, I have heard of them. Long established co with a reasonable
reputation.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I've used them twice and they've been fine. I suspect you've been
caught up in the Xmas post.

Thanks for you replies, I will relax and wait and see what the New Year
brings. though I am annoyed that they have not replied to emails.