Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default anyone any dealings with Chamjet?

Sounds like a bunch of disorganised idiots.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"northern guy" m wrote in
message ...
replying to Broadback, northern guy wrote:
I ordered a pressure washer part Nov 3rd by phone and paid with debit
card.
After two weeks of hearing nothing I emailed and was told there would be
1-2 weeks for delivery. After 4 week's wait I contacted them again and
requested
refund. Email reply said "ok". After 6 weeks wait I emailed again and I
have
given them 3 days in which to pay the refund or i will take action to
recoup
the money. I will contact Lancs trading Standards and/or file a small
claims
court claim. I have checked that they are still registered as a company -
and
they are, so they haven't gone bust.

--
for full context, visit