Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ping roger mills

Thanks, I got the e mail of the controller, but unfortunately, it has
disappeared from my computer (I am running some experimental software
and that might have squirreled the posts away. Don't worry, I have
printed the 4 sections out and I will copy them later for back up.

Many thanks again

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave wrote:

Thanks, I got the e mail of the controller, but unfortunately, it has
disappeared from my computer (I am running some experimental software
and that might have squirreled the posts away. Don't worry, I have
printed the 4 sections out and I will copy them later for back up.

Many thanks again

Dave

That's fine - glad to be of help!
--