Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Roger Kissel

You emailed for a Bridgy shaper manual.

My email server bounced my return email "for policy reasons", WTF?

You could try Iggy's web site, he put a copy up there. Algebra.com, I think.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

According to Karl Townsend :
You emailed for a Bridgy shaper manual.

My email server bounced my return email "for policy reasons", WTF?

Was it a PDF file? There have been a lot of spam recently which
used PDF to hide the actual content from virus scanners. The actual
content was pump-and-dump penny stock spam.

You could try Iggy's web site, he put a copy up there. Algebra.com, I think.

A good reason for the site to exist. There are a lot fewer
policies on things which you pull down via a web browser than for
things which are pushed to you via e-mail.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl
Thanks for posting on Iggy's site.

I went
I saw
I DOWNLOADED

RoGrrr

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:15:55 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

You emailed for a Bridgy shaper manual.

My email server bounced my return email "for policy reasons", WTF?

You could try Iggy's web site, he put a copy up there. Algebra.com, I think.

Karl

Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
Ping Roger/Frank From Momentum Gunner Metalworking 0 January 22nd 06 07:26 AM
Roger and his persecution complex IMM UK diy 8 January 30th 05 09:32 PM
Ping: TWS Michael Baglio Woodworking 1 October 4th 04 11:07 PM
ATTN: Roger Mills (or any other CH/HW gurus) For Q2 M8 UK diy 7 December 18th 03 10:58 AM