DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ping roger mills (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/265586-ping-roger-mills.html)

Dave November 25th 08 05:47 PM

ping roger mills

Thanks, I got the e mail of the controller, but unfortunately, it has
disappeared from my computer (I am running some experimental software
and that might have squirreled the posts away. Don't worry, I have
printed the 4 sections out and I will copy them later for back up.

Many thanks again

Dave

Roger Mills November 25th 08 08:17 PM

ping roger mills

Dave wrote:

Thanks, I got the e mail of the controller, but unfortunately, it has
disappeared from my computer (I am running some experimental software
and that might have squirreled the posts away. Don't worry, I have
printed the 4 sections out and I will copy them later for back up.

Many thanks again

Dave

That's fine - glad to be of help!
--