Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Central Heating Inhibitor

Currently got some Sentinel X400 (sludge remover) in my system. Will be
draining down and re-filling shortly and looking at the difference types of
inhibitor. Our house 13 rads, looks like 1 litre of Sentinel X100 will
protect upto 10 rads. Screwfix have some no-nonsense CH inhibitor (£8
versus £13 for the Sentinel brand). As I need 2 litres I was thinking of
getting the No-nonsense brand. Has anyone used this stuff? Is it worth
spending the extra £10 and getting 2 litres of Sentinel?