Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stupidness at the rubbish dump

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
Clint Sharp wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
Same at the Dartford Crossing. Renault Kangoo van & car are the same
vehicle but I have to pay more.

Al Murray FFFFReenchhh /Al Murray

Where would we be without rules eh?

Still, beautiful British name Dave.
--
Clint Sharp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

but then it's only a speed limit, and it might be you in front of me

Well if its you behind I will have to slow down.

And how would anyone know

Its always best to slow down when you have an idiot behind you.

You'd best pull over

I usually manage to time it so they are passing a camera when they
decide they are going to zoom past.

Don't talk ********

Then they have to do it all again after the next island or traffic
lights.

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

0 - speed limit may be relevant, 0 - 60 is useless marketing hype for
idiots.

0-60 is the only commonly available benchmark. (or sometimes 0-100k = 62MPH)

30-60 would be more use (overtaking) 0-30 is just about how little you
value your tyres. But we have to use what we can get.

Andy

'Rubbish' rubbish bags The Medway Handyman UK diy 10 July 29th 07 01:08 PM
Surely This Is Rubbish!! John UK diy 12 March 11th 07 01:58 PM
Rubbish chute Andy R UK diy 2 January 16th 07 01:02 PM
Rubbish Shower Martin UK diy 7 February 10th 05 09:14 PM
Is my rubbish worth anything ? Popeye UK diy 12 June 1st 04 10:29 AM