Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Bad neighbours and cctv question

well we've been having troubles from pain in the backside neighbours from
late night drinking to kicking footballs at our windows on purpose and at
our sky dish. Reported it to the relvant people who seem to do nothing. Had
a victim support person turn up out of the blue today and they siggested
putting a cctv camera up on the inside and if it is slightly watching your
sky dish and catches them in the act you have instant proof ? (buy the way
the list of their stupidity is far to lon to type, were tolerant to a
level but they have gone beyond too far)

So knowing nothing about cctv, I thought you guys would know ?

Do I need something that connects to my pc or tv ? also would need to store
the footage maybe on a hard disc or a blank dvd ?

A bit out of my depth here so advice welcomed.

Thanks