Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wanted: Acrylic offcut waste bits

Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"News" wrote in message
news
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

I'd check your local commercial sign makers. They will most likely have
more than you could wish for.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Neil wrote:

"News" wrote in message
news
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or
above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets
(2mm or above) then I'm interested (London area).

I'd check your local commercial sign makers. They will most likely have
more than you could wish for.

My local one doesn't chuck them away - but they will sell them.

--
*The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"News" wrote in message
news
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

K2
Unit 6, 7 & 8
Haslemere Industrial Estate
Pig Lane
Bishops Stortford
Hertfordshire
CM23 3HG
United Kingdom

Telephone:

01279 508305

Ask for Ken

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Neil wrote:

"News" wrote in message
news
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or
above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets
(2mm or above) then I'm interested (London area).

I'd check your local commercial sign makers. They will most likely have
more than you could wish for.

My local one doesn't chuck them away - but they will sell them.

We used to chuck loads of cuttings out - all colours in 3 and 6mm. Also
there are the old signs from previous business/property/owners that are
taken away by the sign companies when they fit the new ones. We used to
skip these as well -- what a waste!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , RW
writes

"News" wrote in message
news
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

K2
Unit 6, 7 & 8
Haslemere Industrial Estate
Pig Lane
Bishops Stortford
Hertfordshire
CM23 3HG
United Kingdom

Telephone:

01279 508305

Ask for Ken

.... Cane if you want a better response

--
geoff

Acrylic Drawers Sandie C Woodworking 2 August 23rd 06 12:17 PM
Which Style Drill Bits to Buy? / Opinions on Craftsman Drill Bits? JWho Metalworking 18 November 20th 05 07:07 AM
sink waste connect to bath waste? Vass UK diy 5 November 18th 05 05:40 PM
buying advice wanted: set of brad point bits [email protected] Woodworking 5 January 5th 05 02:25 AM