DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted: Acrylic offcut waste bits (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/252572-wanted-acrylic-offcut-waste-bits.html)

News June 8th 08 02:42 PM

Wanted: Acrylic offcut waste bits

Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

Neil[_6_] June 8th 08 06:09 PM

"News" wrote in message
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

I'd check your local commercial sign makers. They will most likely have
more than you could wish for.

Dave Plowman (News) June 9th 08 12:03 AM

Wanted: Acrylic offcut waste bits

In article ,
Neil wrote:

"News" wrote in message
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or
above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets
(2mm or above) then I'm interested (London area).

I'd check your local commercial sign makers. They will most likely have
more than you could wish for.

My local one doesn't chuck them away - but they will sell them.

--
*The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

RW[_4_] June 9th 08 05:26 PM

"News" wrote in message
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

K2
Unit 6, 7 & 8
Haslemere Industrial Estate
Pig Lane
Bishops Stortford
Hertfordshire
CM23 3HG
United Kingdom

Telephone:

01279 508305

Ask for Ken

Neil[_6_] June 9th 08 06:37 PM

Wanted: Acrylic offcut waste bits

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Neil wrote:

"News" wrote in message
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or
above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets
(2mm or above) then I'm interested (London area).

I'd check your local commercial sign makers. They will most likely have
more than you could wish for.

My local one doesn't chuck them away - but they will sell them.

We used to chuck loads of cuttings out - all colours in 3 and 6mm. Also
there are the old signs from previous business/property/owners that are
taken away by the sign companies when they fit the new ones. We used to
skip these as well -- what a waste!

geoff June 9th 08 09:30 PM

Wanted: Acrylic offcut waste bits

In message , RW
writes

"News" wrote in message
m...
Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm
or above) then I'm interested (London area).

K2
Unit 6, 7 & 8
Haslemere Industrial Estate
Pig Lane