Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hotpoint Spares

I am in need of a micro filter for my Hotpoint DWF60P, however though I
have Googled my fingers sore I cannot find what I want. All I need is
the cylinder of fine mesh which is constructed with a brown plastic
ribbon, this has become unglued. In my ignorance I would have expected
Hotpoint to have had an illustrated parts list, but all they have is a
very sparse list of parts. I can find the item I need but it comes with
another filter at a cost of over £50, a bit expensive for what I need.
Can anyone point me to a suitable source please?
TIA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Broadback
writes
I am in need of a micro filter for my Hotpoint DWF60P, however though I
have Googled my fingers sore I cannot find what I want. All I need is
the cylinder of fine mesh which is constructed with a brown plastic
ribbon, this has become unglued. In my ignorance I would have expected
Hotpoint to have had an illustrated parts list, but all they have is a
very sparse list of parts. I can find the item I need but it comes with
another filter at a cost of over £50, a bit expensive for what I need.
Can anyone point me to a suitable source please?
TIA

go to the CPC site - (google it) and look there

others will suggest other place

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 19 May 2008 19:58:31 UTC, geoff wrote:

In message , Broadback
writes
I am in need of a micro filter for my Hotpoint DWF60P, however though I
have Googled my fingers sore I cannot find what I want. All I need is
the cylinder of fine mesh which is constructed with a brown plastic
ribbon, this has become unglued. In my ignorance I would have expected
Hotpoint to have had an illustrated parts list, but all they have is a
very sparse list of parts. I can find the item I need but it comes with
another filter at a cost of over ΓΊ50, a bit expensive for what I need.
Can anyone point me to a suitable source please?
TIA

go to the CPC site - (google it) and look there

others will suggest other place

Those parts look *remarkably* similar to my Bosch SRS4002GB/01. Other
parts do, too. They charge 22 quid for the filter set. May be worth
checking.

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
geoff writes:
In message , Broadback
writes
I am in need of a micro filter for my Hotpoint DWF60P, however though I
have Googled my fingers sore I cannot find what I want. All I need is
the cylinder of fine mesh which is constructed with a brown plastic
ribbon, this has become unglued. In my ignorance I would have expected
Hotpoint to have had an illustrated parts list, but all they have is a
very sparse list of parts. I can find the item I need but it comes with
another filter at a cost of over £50, a bit expensive for what I need.
Can anyone point me to a suitable source please?
TIA

go to the CPC site - (google it) and look there

You have to phone CPC. Most of their white goods spares are
not on the website, and you can't order them online anymore
even if you know their CPC part number. They will however
get you any Hotpoint part, even if it's not something they've
previously been asked for, unless Indesit (Hotpoint) no longer
make it or have stock. They are also usually one of the cheapest
suppliers unless the item is very large.

--
Andrew Gabriel

UK source B&D spares ian field Electronics Repair 0 April 14th 07 05:26 PM
Hotpoint/Indesit dishwasher spares - any realistic prices? Jonathan UK diy 5 March 12th 05 11:46 AM
spares Maurice Hood UK diy 2 January 15th 05 11:11 AM
Old plane spares UK? njf>badger Woodworking 6 October 2nd 04 11:27 PM
Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares FormbyMax UK diy 4 August 13th 04 05:05 PM