Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Hotpoint Spares

I am in need of a micro filter for my Hotpoint DWF60P, however though I
have Googled my fingers sore I cannot find what I want. All I need is
the cylinder of fine mesh which is constructed with a brown plastic
ribbon, this has become unglued. In my ignorance I would have expected
Hotpoint to have had an illustrated parts list, but all they have is a
very sparse list of parts. I can find the item I need but it comes with
another filter at a cost of over £50, a bit expensive for what I need.
Can anyone point me to a suitable source please?
TIA