Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Hotpoint Spares

On Mon, 19 May 2008 19:58:31 UTC, geoff wrote:

In message , Broadback
writes
I am in need of a micro filter for my Hotpoint DWF60P, however though I
have Googled my fingers sore I cannot find what I want. All I need is
the cylinder of fine mesh which is constructed with a brown plastic
ribbon, this has become unglued. In my ignorance I would have expected
Hotpoint to have had an illustrated parts list, but all they have is a
very sparse list of parts. I can find the item I need but it comes with
another filter at a cost of over รบ50, a bit expensive for what I need.
Can anyone point me to a suitable source please?
TIA

go to the CPC site - (google it) and look there

others will suggest other place

Those parts look *remarkably* similar to my Bosch SRS4002GB/01. Other
parts do, too. They charge 22 quid for the filter set. May be worth
checking.

http://www.diybanter.com