Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Building my own shed

I'm completely flabbergasted at the price being asked for sheds that
seem to me to be made out of match wood.

Is there a good book that shows clearly how to build a simple wooden
shed out of 2x2 timber and wooden tongue and groove cladding?

Would one of those "sliding" rotary saws be a good tool to cut the
timber? I'm looking for an excuse to buy one

Where could I buy simple fixed windows to fit into said structure? I'm
only interested in getting a little light into the gloom, not
fantastic ventilation.

Ta,

Clive

Building a shed??? Devils Advocate Home Repair 15 August 27th 07 04:25 AM
building a shed Kris Dawson UK diy 10 April 26th 06 07:11 PM
Building a shed!!! Gary Cavie UK diy 15 January 26th 06 10:20 PM
Building a shed Jim85CJ Home Repair 5 July 4th 05 04:19 PM
Building a shed???????? TrailRat Woodworking 25 January 22nd 05 05:17 AM