Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Building my own shed

"Clive" wrote in message
I'm completely flabbergasted at the price being asked for sheds that
seem to me to be made out of match wood.

Is there a good book that shows clearly how to build a simple wooden
shed out of 2x2 timber and wooden tongue and groove cladding?

Would one of those "sliding" rotary saws be a good tool to cut the
timber? I'm looking for an excuse to buy one

Where could I buy simple fixed windows to fit into said structure? I'm
only interested in getting a little light into the gloom, not
fantastic ventilation.

Ta,

Clive

Dunno how much you're thinking of laying out for the saw? but do think about
a sliding compound mitre saw more than just a plain chop saw.

£65 or lower will get you one of these? thats less than a chop saw in the
sheds.

http://tinyurl.com/2rxr7g