Jim85CJ

Default Building a shed

I'm about to build a shed (12'x16'). I have a pretty good idea how to
do it but was wondering if there were any free plans I could get online.
Thanks.
Tony Hwang

Jim85CJ wrote:

I'm about to build a shed (12'x16'). I have a pretty good idea how to
do it but was wondering if there were any free plans I could get online.
Thanks.

Hi,
How about kit from your local lumber yard. That's what I did.
Tony
Hotrod

"Jim85CJ" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm about to build a shed (12'x16'). I have a pretty good idea how to
do it but was wondering if there were any free plans I could get online.
Thanks.

I have a few plans in .pdf form that could be modified, as well as a small
program to create plans from your custom dimensions. A valid email address
would be necessary if you want them.

frank-in-toronto

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 02:03:19 GMT, Jim85CJ
wrote:

I'm about to build a shed (12'x16'). I have a pretty good idea how to
do it but was wondering if there were any free plans I could get online.
Thanks.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...t/1276536.html
....thehick

Hotrod

I took the two spaces out of your address and it still returned it.

"Jim85CJ" wrote in message
link.net...
jrmckins @ gmail.com

Hotrod wrote: