Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Waste Disposal - Get a Camera and a Receipt

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

It is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent
myself wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish and
b) get a receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

Anyone know the true legal position?
--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-10 20:34:18 +0000, Rod said:

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

It

is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent
myself wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish
and b) get a receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

Anyone know the true legal position?

Ah. Abfallpolizei.

They've had these in Switzerland for years. They go through people's
rubbish to identify who it was who put out the bag 300 microseconds
before the legal collection time window.

The solution is to identify who is perpetrating this ******** and to
arrange immediate dismissal for gross misconduct.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:53:11 +0000, Andy Hall

On 2008-03-10 20:34:18 +0000, Rod said:

Just saw our local rag:

[...]

I think Bliar has already moved on and is getting into position to
inflict more top-down Orwellies (C) upon us from high up on his
presidential throne.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

It is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent
myself wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish and
b) get a receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

Anyone know the true legal position?

It says its a proposal, not whats happening. As the law stands the
burden of proof lies with the prosecution in theory - what happens
in practice is another matter, but pointing this out sometimes works.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-10 20:34:18 +0000, Rod said:

[...]

http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml

That's what we did, and drove back to the church, had a thanksgiving
dinner that couldn't be beat, went to sleep and didn't get up until the
next morning, when we got a phone call from officer Obie. He said, "Kid,
we found your name on an envelope at the bottom of a half a ton of
garbage, and just wanted to know if you had any information about it." And
I said, "Yes, sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I put that envelope
under that garbage."

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:34:18 +0000 someone who may be Rod
wrote this:-

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

Careful reading of the article hints that it is those transferring
(business) waste, rather than the general public, who are affected;
but journalists never let the truth get in the way of a good story
so the impression given in the article is that it applies to
everyone.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

Anyone know the true legal position?

Look up "waste transfer note" in a search engine.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote this:-

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

Careful reading of the article hints that it is those transferring
(business) waste, rather than the general public, who are affected;
but journalists never let the truth get in the way of a good story
so the impression given in the article is that it applies to
everyone.

It is unlikely to apply to a householder with 5 black bin liners and an old
bike in a car, true, but is very likely to apply to a householder with a
trailer full of rubble, demolished shed, removed hedge or whatever.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

It is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent myself
wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish and b) get a
receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

Anyone know the true legal position?
--

I guess if you sheet over the trailer or whatever, no-one will see that it's
rubbish - problem solved?

Phil

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:32:07 -0000, "TheScullster"
wrote:

"Rod" wrote

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

It is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent myself
wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish and b) get a
receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

Anyone know the true legal position?
--

I guess if you sheet over the trailer or whatever, no-one will see that it's
rubbish - problem solved?

The earnests will pull you over and demand to see under the sheet.

It's happened here already in an area suffering from a lot of fly
tipping.

DG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:07:32 -0000, Bob Mannix wrote:

It is unlikely to apply to a householder with 5 black bin liners and an
old bike in a car, true, but is very likely to apply to a householder
with a trailer full of rubble, demolished shed, removed hedge or
whatever.

And most waste transfer sites have CCTV so the council can go and look at
that to find if you did attend the dump with your junk. For a general rule
I can't see it being cost effective but for areas that suffer regular and
persistent flytipping I can see it being a useful tool.

But of course the media blow it up out of proportion, never let the truth
get in the way of a good story. But there is a problem with small scale
"commercial" waste producers not being allowed to use most waste transfer
sites without having a waste transport licence *and* permit to use the
dump, both of which have fees associated with them. The system is too
complicated.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Derek Geldard" wrote

I guess if you sheet over the trailer or whatever, no-one will see that
it's
rubbish - problem solved?

The earnests will pull you over and demand to see under the sheet.

It's happened here already in an area suffering from a lot of fly
tipping.

DG

Now that is scary!
Who are "the earnests" and do they have stop-and-search authority?

Phil

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Mannix ("Bob Mannix" ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

It is unlikely to apply to a householder with 5 black bin liners and an
old bike in a car, true, but is very likely to apply to a householder
with a trailer full of rubble, demolished shed, removed hedge or
whatever.

Unfortunately, since this is Bucks council that's being referred to, it's
really not that simple...

The Bucks council tips near me refuse point blank to let me in with a 2cv
van. "It's a commercial vehicle, innit, you need to have a commercial
waste permit and pay commercial waste rates".

So I borrowed a small box trailer from a neighbour once. I got a
bollocking for that, too - "You need a permit, I'm going to have to take
your name and address".

It's no bloody wonder there's fly-tipping with that kind of jobsworth
silliness going on.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Does policing the fly tipping cost more than the fines we'll get when
the EU stamp on us for landfill?
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y
PM PM is offline

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news...08159.0.motori
sts_to_be_traced_over_rubbish_dumping.php

It is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent
myself wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish and
b) get a receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

(Fat Tony and his henchmen are taking a rolled-up carpet with a pair of legs
sticking out to the lake.)
Chief Wiggum: Sorry, sorry, no dumping in the lake!
Fat Tony: Fine, I will put my "yard trimmings" in a car compactor.
(FT and co walk off)
Lou: Uh, Chief, I think there was a dead body in there.
CW: I thought that too, until he said "yard trimmings". You gotta learn to
listen, Lou.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:07:32 -0000 someone who may be "Bob Mannix"
wrote this:-

It is unlikely to apply to a householder with 5 black bin liners and an old
bike in a car, true, but is very likely to apply to a householder with a
trailer full of rubble, demolished shed, removed hedge or whatever.

Then they should ask their councillor [1] what they are going to do
about it.

[1] Councillors in Scotland (and ISTR Northern Ireland).

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"TheScullster" writes:

"Derek Geldard" wrote

I guess if you sheet over the trailer or whatever, no-one will see that
it's
rubbish - problem solved?

The earnests will pull you over and demand to see under the sheet.

It's happened here already in an area suffering from a lot of fly
tipping.

DG

Now that is scary!
Who are "the earnests" and do they have stop-and-search authority?

ISTR LA's (or more strictly, "waste regulation authorities") got
the power to stop, search and seize any vehicle they suspect might
be used for fly-tipping, as a one liner in the Anti-social Behaviour
Act 2003. They also got the power to obtain information (e.g. phone
tap, intercept mail, etc) for this purpose.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:48:24 +0000, Dave Liquorice wrote:

[...]

There is a road near here which has a wooded bank on one side and
allotments the other. This used to be the fly-tippers heaven, never
would there be a day without the corpse of a matress or a dead appliance
on the bank or even the pavement. A few years ago it got really bad you
could drive down the road in the morning and by the evening someone might
have dumped a truck load of rubble on the roadway (it was not a very busy
road).

My guess is that the CCTV was slow in coming as a borough boundary runs
down the middle of the road, (LB Haringey v. LB Barnet). Eventually a
camera was installed in Barnet looking at the wooded bank in Haringey.
Fly tipping stopped within days.

It has now begun again this time on the other side of the road.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote in message
Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

It is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent myself
wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish and b) get a
receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

I think the aim here is to target commercial fly tipping I.e. Vans and
lorries, and you are just over reacting.

business and commercial waste is not allowed in most household waste sites,
private vans have to report to the site office have the registration number
recorded.
All business and commercial waste is charged by weight and you automatically
get a dated receipt
This is in East Sussex were fly tipping is a real problem on rural roads.

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ed Sirett (Ed Sirett ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

There is a road near here which has a wooded bank on one side and
allotments the other. This used to be the fly-tippers heaven, never
would there be a day without the corpse of a matress or a dead appliance
on the bank or even the pavement. A few years ago it got really bad you
could drive down the road in the morning and by the evening someone
might have dumped a truck load of rubble on the roadway (it was not a
very busy road).

Humph. I can beat that. A few years ago I drove up a lane to a business
unit, left some stuff with 'em - then ten minutes later couldn't drive
OUT of the lane, because it was completely blocked - bank-to-bank - with
fly-tipped crap to about 3ft deep.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 09:48:24 +0000, "Dave Liquorice"
said:

[...]

... as well as being bull**** in the first place.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 10:22:09 +0000, Adrian said:

[...]

is this an outsource contract?

If no, then raise exposure within the LA bureaucracy. Go right to the
top (CEO) enlisting local councilor and MP. From a sufficient height
the jobsworths will melt away

If yes, then raise issue with the waste department. Identify whether
this behaviour is outside the terms of the SLA. Almost certainly it is
and they will agree to remind the site people of this.

Either way, test for greenie-******s and make sure that you are not
dealing with anyone on a mission. Keep in mind that these are failed
conservation officers. Unless your address is the Royal Crescent in
Bath there is probably no reason for their existence.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 08:32:07 +0000, "TheScullster" said:

"Rod" wrote

Just saw our local rag:

"MOTORISTS seen carrying rubbish face a fine if they can't later prove
they disposed of it legally."
http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.2108159.0.motorists_to_be_traced_over_ rubbish_dumping.php

It

is so totally bloomin' ridiculous. (Not sympathy with real
fly-tippers.) The only things I can think to do in order to prevent myself
wrongly getting done are a) photograph me, my car, my rubbish and b) get a
receipt from the dump. None of which should be necessary.

Any other councils threatening you/us?

Anyone know the true legal position?
--

I guess if you sheet over the trailer or whatever, no-one will see that it's
rubbish - problem solved?

Phil

Shouldn't be necessary. These people are not empowered to make these
arbitrary decisions. Reasonably, they should be able to verify that
you live in their catchment area (utility bill), but that's it. Once
the discussion moves to vehicle type and subterfuge, they are way out
of line and need to be put firmly in their place.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:

Ed Sirett (Ed Sirett ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

There is a road near here which has a wooded bank on one side and
allotments the other. This used to be the fly-tippers heaven, never
would there be a day without the corpse of a matress or a dead appliance
on the bank or even the pavement. A few years ago it got really bad you
could drive down the road in the morning and by the evening someone
might have dumped a truck load of rubble on the roadway (it was not a
very busy road).

Humph. I can beat that. A few years ago I drove up a lane to a business
unit, left some stuff with 'em - then ten minutes later couldn't drive
OUT of the lane, because it was completely blocked - bank-to-bank - with
fly-tipped crap to about 3ft deep.

Sounds like the bloke who wanted to cut down some conifers for me, then
take away the waste all for £60.
I had to hire 2 4cu yd skips to get rid of the waste, and it took around
5 hours cutting them down.
There is no way the waste would have been dumped legally for a total of
£60.
Alan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 10:33:22 +0000, mogga said:

Does policing the fly tipping cost more than the fines we'll get when
the EU stamp on us for landfill?

Did you sign up asking for a referendum?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 17:11:08 +0000, "Mark" said:

"Rod" wrote in message
[...]

So how does this bureaucratic nonsense solve that problem?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 10:22:09 +0000, Adrian said:

Unfortunately, since this is Bucks council that's being referred to, it's
really not that simple...
The Bucks council tips near me refuse point blank to let me in with a 2cv
van. "It's a commercial vehicle, innit, you need to have a commercial
waste permit and pay commercial waste rates".
It's no bloody wonder there's fly-tipping with that kind of jobsworth
silliness going on.

is this an outsource contract?
If no, then raise exposure within the LA bureaucracy. Go right to the
top (CEO) enlisting local councilor and MP. From a sufficient height
the jobsworths will melt away

It is the same here (Leics.).
To take a van, or a trailer to the tip, you need a permit to use the
tip. This is not a Waste Transfer Licence, it is just a permit to show
that you are not a Commercial 'dumper'. It costs around £5 for 2 years.

If there is any commercial sign writing on the van, or they suspect you
of dumping trade waste, then you are kicked out.
Commercial vehicles need to show their waste licence before they can
enter, as well as a trade licence to use the tip.

It in no way discourages fly-tipping.
I would gladly take my (commercial) rubbish there, and pay the £61/tonne
to dump it, but to do that, I would need to apply for a waste transfer
licence (£140/3 yrs), then another permit to use that tip, then the bill
for dumping is on top.
To make things easier for me, when needed, I just hire a skip.
Alan.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

On 2008-03-11 08:32:07 +0000, "TheScullster" said:

[...]

But even that is a nightmare. If you live near a border it could be half
a mile to the local tip and ten (or more) miles to the one that
officially serves you. (I used to live in that situation.) Really saves
fuel...

"They" should come to some agreement about cross-border use.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

A.Lee (A.Lee)) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Unfortunately, since this is Bucks council that's being referred to,
it's really not that simple...
The Bucks council tips near me refuse point blank to let me in with a
2cv van. "It's a commercial vehicle, innit, you need to have a
commercial waste permit and pay commercial waste rates". It's no
bloody wonder there's fly-tipping with that kind of jobsworth
silliness going on.

is this an outsource contract?

What do YOU think?

If no, then raise exposure within the LA bureaucracy.

My view would carry no weight.

I don't _live_ in Bucks. I live about a mile from the border. My local
tip in THIS county is closed for damn near a year for refurb, and before
that was open much shorter hours than the Bucks ones - as well as
requiring you to carry everything from ground level up the steps to the
tops of the containers, whilst the Bucks ones have the ground level with
the tops.

It is the same here (Leics.).
To take a van, or a trailer to the tip, you need a permit to use the
tip. This is not a Waste Transfer Licence, it is just a permit to show
that you are not a Commercial 'dumper'. It costs around £5 for 2 years.

Permits are free... BUT... I can't have one, because I don't live in
Bucks!

To make things easier for me, when needed, I just hire a skip. Alan.

A bit excessive for a few binbags of DIY/garden rubbish
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 10:33:22 +0000, mogga said:

Does policing the fly tipping cost more than the fines we'll get when
the EU stamp on us for landfill?

Did you sign up asking for a referendum?

How do I do that, as if it will make a scrap of difference?

We're doomed, we're doomed.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 18:57:31 +0000, (A.Lee) said:

Adrian wrote:

[...]

This is why this silly nonsense won't work. There is too large a
price delta between the kosher way and the commercial way. Given
that most people buy on price rather than value, this guy will be able
to buy chocolate biscuits for a long time to come. If you don't want
to pay the low price, your neihbour will. He won't have to knock on
many doors

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 10:22:09 +0000, Adrian said:

[...]

Quite. I take it that you have supported the referendum campaign?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:44:53 +0000, Chris J Dixon wrote:

snip

http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml

That's what we did, and drove back to the church, had a thanksgiving
dinner that couldn't be beat, went to sleep and didn't get up until the
next morning, when we got a phone call from officer Obie. He said,
"Kid, we found your name on an envelope at the bottom of a half a ton of
garbage, and just wanted to know if you had any information about it."
And I said, "Yes, sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I put that
envelope under that garbage."

A true classic! Thanks, Chris. :-)

goes digging through record collection...

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 19:21:25 +0000, Rod said:

Andy Hall wrote:

Shouldn't be necessary. These people are not empowered to make these
arbitrary decisions. Reasonably, they should be able to verify that
you live in their catchment area (utility bill), but that's it. Once
the discussion moves to vehicle type and subterfuge, they are way out
of line and need to be put firmly in their place.

But even that is a nightmare. If you live near a border it could be
half a mile to the local tip and ten (or more) miles to the one that
officially serves you. (I used to live in that situation.) Really saves
fuel...

"They" should come to some agreement about cross-border use.

There are a few of those. For example http://www.re3.org.uk/

While this one is primarily a marketing Jodrell, it does allow me to
dump what I need to in Bracknell rather than needing to fit the machine
guns to the Land Rover in order to get to the Reading one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:46:15 UTC, mick wrote:

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:44:53 +0000, Chris J Dixon wrote:

snip

http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml

That's what we did, and drove back to the church, had a thanksgiving
dinner that couldn't be beat, went to sleep and didn't get up until the
next morning, when we got a phone call from officer Obie. He said,
"Kid, we found your name on an envelope at the bottom of a half a ton of
garbage, and just wanted to know if you had any information about it."
And I said, "Yes, sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I put that
envelope under that garbage."

A true classic! Thanks, Chris. :-)

goes digging through record collection...

Old-time computing people might also enjoy this:

http://www.hactrn.net/sra/alice/
http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:46:15 UTC, mick wrote:

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:44:53 +0000, Chris J Dixon wrote:

snip
http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml

That's what we did, and drove back to the church, had a thanksgiving
dinner that couldn't be beat, went to sleep and didn't get up until the
next morning, when we got a phone call from officer Obie. He said,
"Kid, we found your name on an envelope at the bottom of a half a ton of
garbage, and just wanted to know if you had any information about it."
And I said, "Yes, sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I put that
envelope under that garbage."

A true classic! Thanks, Chris. :-)

goes digging through record collection...

Old-time computing people might also enjoy this:

http://www.hactrn.net/sra/alice/

I'd forgotten how ***long*** Alice's was...

Both those excellent links go on forever.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:20:59 -0000, "TheScullster"
wrote:

"Derek Geldard" wrote

I guess if you sheet over the trailer or whatever, no-one will see that
it's
rubbish - problem solved?

The earnests will pull you over and demand to see under the sheet.

It's happened here already in an area suffering from a lot of fly
tipping.

DG

Now that is scary!
Who are "the earnests" and do they have stop-and-search authority?

Proper policemen.

DG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-11 10:33:22 +0000, mogga said:

Does policing the fly tipping cost more than the fines we'll get when
the EU stamp on us for landfill?

Did you sign up asking for a referendum?

How do I do that, as if it will make a scrap of difference?

We're doomed, we're doomed.

Dave

Contact your MP.

Yes, it will be a very interesting meeting next time he holds a surgery.
I am looking forward to it :-)

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:46:06 UTC, Rod wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

I have the CD!

http://www.diybanter.com

Waste disposal catastrophe Mary Fisher UK diy 3 April 11th 06 08:46 PM
Waste Disposal Problem bigbrian UK diy 4 December 29th 05 12:05 PM
Waste disposal units. Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk UK diy 4 December 5th 04 01:11 PM
Waste Disposal Kevin UK diy 7 July 29th 04 01:27 PM
FS: Waste disposal unit Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 0 April 2nd 04 10:36 AM