Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower enclosure (660mm x 1200mm) - Desperate pls

Hi,

I have tried several companies to obtain quotes for a 660mm x 1200mm
shower enclosure. Unfortunately the room has to be that width (660mm)
for the shower tray. I tried to get a few quotes (3) in total and all
are coming up with a cost of £1000 pounds. I am astonished i cant get
something of this size for a reasonable price.

As a last ditch attempt, can anyone advise alternatives. The
constraint is it must be 660mm width (670 would probably be ok).

Many thanks

Shower enclosure (660mm x 1200mm) - Desperate pls [email protected] UK diy 4 August 8th 07 03:09 PM
Shower enclosure JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com Home Repair 3 December 29th 06 12:25 AM
shower enclosure John G UK diy 0 February 22nd 06 12:23 PM
Shower enclosure Stinkoman UK diy 1 April 17th 05 04:35 PM