Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch PMF 180

FYI Axminster now do the blades
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!
--
Geoff Beale
Extract digit to email
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-13 23:55:54 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

or discontinue if there's no demand.

I did have that with some woodturning product that was in the
catalaogue and apparently had never been stocked. Trial marketing to
assess demand.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-13 23:55:54 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

or discontinue if there's no demand.

I did have that with some woodturning product that was in the catalaogue
and apparently had never been stocked. Trial marketing to assess demand.

There's always the danger that this approach is self-defeating. It's
marked on the website as 'not in stock' so no-one orders it so TPTB deem
that there is no demand so it is discontinued.

A pet gripe of mine in supermarkets. "Do you have any x?" "No sir,
there's no demand for it" Well I'm demanding it dammit - don't I count?

Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y
bob bob is offline

On 2007-09-13 23:55:54 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

Just bought this tool and looking for discussions on its uses etc.....

bosch gdr 10.8v legin UK diy 2 August 26th 07 09:26 PM
Bosch SDS [email protected] UK diy 5 April 23rd 07 06:40 AM
Bosch SDS John Rumm UK diy 4 March 25th 05 09:44 PM
Bosch bye-bye John Woodworking 18 December 2nd 04 04:45 AM
SDS & the Bosch GBH 2-20 SRE Michael Rozdoba UK diy 3 July 9th 03 09:39 AM