John Rumm

Default Bosch SDS

In case anyone is in the market for one, I notice that Axminster are
doing the Bosch GBH2-24DFR 3 function SDS at 100quid at the moment....

--
Cheers,

John.

Doctor Evil

"John Rumm" wrote in message
In case anyone is in the market for one, I notice that Axminster are
doing the Bosch GBH2-24DFR 3 function SDS at 100quid at the moment....

The Kress is better value
http://www.kress-elektrik.de/en/prod...ct.php?id=1886 and a better
drill. A 610w version of this under the Wickes name is available for £80 at
a sakle with a 3 yr guarantee. I would prefer one of these to a Bosch.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Jeff

"John Rumm" wrote in message
In case anyone is in the market for one, I notice that Axminster are
doing the Bosch GBH2-24DFR 3 function SDS at 100quid at the moment....

Bargain - i've had one for about 3 years, such a versatile tool esp with the
interchangable chucks

Regards Jeff

jacob

"Jeff" wrote in message m...
"John Rumm" wrote in message
In case anyone is in the market for one, I notice that Axminster are
doing the Bosch GBH2-24DFR 3 function SDS at 100quid at the moment....

Bargain - i've had one for about 3 years, such a versatile tool esp with the
interchangable chucks

Regards Jeff

Definitely - I've had one for about 4 years - done loads of heavy
work , apparently indestructible. Have chipped off acres of hard
render with it and drilled (diamond core bits) some 52mm holes through
24inch limestone. Best tool I ever bought and very versatile for quick
changes with the exchangeable chucks.
I originally bought it after seriously damaging my wrist chipping out
hard mortar from around window frames by hand with cold chisel. Should
have bought it sooner!

cheers

Jacob
Kaiser

"jacob" wrote in message
om...
"Jeff" wrote in message
m...
"John Rumm" wrote in message
In case anyone is in the market for one, I notice that Axminster are
doing the Bosch GBH2-24DFR 3 function SDS at 100quid at the moment....

Bargain - i've had one for about 3 years, such a versatile tool esp with
the
interchangable chucks

Regards Jeff

Definitely - I've had one for about 4 years - done loads of heavy
work , apparently indestructible. Have chipped off acres of hard
render with it and drilled (diamond core bits) some 52mm holes through
24inch limestone. Best tool I ever bought and very versatile for quick
changes with the exchangeable chucks.
I originally bought it after seriously damaging my wrist chipping out
hard mortar from around window frames by hand with cold chisel. Should
have bought it sooner!

I've also had one for years and use it commercially day in day out. Like the
many years of service, unlike other yellow ones (I've owned) I could
mention.

Also don't forget Bosch invented the SDS system.