DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bosch PMF 180 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/214327-bosch-pmf-180-a.html)

The Medway Handyman September 13th 07 03:43 PM

Bosch PMF 180

FYI Axminster now do the blades
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Geoff Beale September 13th 07 10:55 PM

Bosch PMF 180

The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!
--
Geoff Beale
Extract digit to email

The Medway Handyman September 13th 07 11:55 PM

Bosch PMF 180

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Andy Hall September 14th 07 06:49 AM

Bosch PMF 180

On 2007-09-13 23:55:54 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

or discontinue if there's no demand.

I did have that with some woodturning product that was in the
catalaogue and apparently had never been stocked. Trial marketing to
assess demand.

Andrew May September 14th 07 09:54 AM

Bosch PMF 180

On 2007-09-13 23:55:54 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

or discontinue if there's no demand.

I did have that with some woodturning product that was in the catalaogue
and apparently had never been stocked. Trial marketing to assess demand.

There's always the danger that this approach is self-defeating. It's
marked on the website as 'not in stock' so no-one orders it so TPTB deem
that there is no demand so it is discontinued.

A pet gripe of mine in supermarkets. "Do you have any x?" "No sir,
there's no demand for it" Well I'm demanding it dammit - don't I count?

Andrew

bob October 16th 07 10:40 AM

Bosch PMF 180

On 2007-09-13 23:55:54 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Geoff Beale wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

FYI Axminster now do the blades

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-B...der-656314.htm

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out
of stock"!

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

Just bought this tool and looking for discussions on its uses etc.....