Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bosch gdr 10.8v

Has any one tried one of these little hand held impact drivers. There
small size would definately come in some times but are they any good.
My 14.4v volt bosch has a speed of 1400 revs per minute which is handy
but could a 10.8 volt lion pack the same punch?

regards
Legin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

legin wrote:
Has any one tried one of these little hand held impact drivers. There
small size would definately come in some times but are they any good.
My 14.4v volt bosch has a speed of 1400 revs per minute which is handy
but could a 10.8 volt lion pack the same punch?

Not got or tried one but 100 Newton-meters of torque is pretty awesome for a
10.8v machine!

My Makita 12v delivers about 125 nm and will hammer in a 4" coach bolt with
contemptuous ease. 3" deck screw in in before its possible to pick up the
next one.

Info on impact drivers is on the FAQ but I cant remember the link, someone
who can will be along soon.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Info on impact drivers is on the FAQ but I cant remember the link, someone
who can will be along soon.

someone waves

Here you go:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Impact_driver

--
Cheers,

John.

Bosch SDS [email protected] UK diy 5 April 23rd 07 06:40 AM
Bosch Jig Saw Tom Banes Woodworking 21 September 28th 05 05:48 PM
Bosch SDS John Rumm UK diy 4 March 25th 05 09:44 PM
Bosch bye-bye John Woodworking 18 December 2nd 04 04:45 AM
SDS & the Bosch GBH 2-20 SRE Michael Rozdoba UK diy 3 July 9th 03 09:39 AM