Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Combing RF signals

I have a situation whereby I want to combine the RF2 output and the
terrestrial aerial together and send them both with the skylink
working to three rooms. This is because where the Sky box is in my
lounge i am not able to get the terrestrial aerial to it. I have
therefore got an existing coax from sky box RF2 out put and fed this
to the loft where I need to combine it with a feed from the aerial. Is
this possible? ifso what device(s) to I need? At the moment I am just
using a two-way splitter but this gives me a poor Sky picture and I
lose the Skylink signal. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Borosteve.

Sending stereo signals [email protected] Electronics 1 November 26th 05 11:10 AM
RF Signals Himszy Electronics 2 March 20th 05 03:44 AM
alarm signals cynders Home Ownership 0 February 2nd 05 08:54 PM