Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Combing RF signals

drugs began to take hold. I remember borosteve
saying something like:

I have a situation whereby I want to combine the RF2 output and the
terrestrial aerial together and send them both with the skylink
working to three rooms. This is because where the Sky box is in my
lounge i am not able to get the terrestrial aerial to it. I have
therefore got an existing coax from sky box RF2 out put and fed this
to the loft where I need to combine it with a feed from the aerial. Is
this possible? ifso what device(s) to I need? At the moment I am just
using a two-way splitter but this gives me a poor Sky picture and I
lose the Skylink signal. Any help would be appreciated.

I did something similar recently using an Antiference A240D to feed 3
bedrooms with Sky remote in each.

In my case I was able to run a to and from coax to the Skybox, but I
would think you could take the single coax from RF2 out and combine that
with the UHF using a decent combiner before inputting it to the A240D.

http://www.antiference.tv/mains-powered-amplifiers-0

You'll also need the ME100BK Remote Eyes for each room and the Outlet
Plates SW700.

If you need any help with it, the Antiference tech guy Rob, is very
helpful indeed.
--

Dave