Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garden Fence ??

Hi All,

My Mother (God bless her) knowing that I was interested in replacing some
old wood fence panels told me she saw an advert on a certain satellite
channel (she can't remember which one) garden panels designed to look like
wood panels but made of metal - even had trellis piece to go on top -
gauranteed for 10 years - virtually maintenance free - edged like wooden
ones ?

I have looked on titernet but can't find anything like this at all. Nearest
I found was plastic fence panels with plastic posts and plastic gravel
boards.

First question - does anyone knowof these metal garden fence panels and
Second question - has anyone used the plastic ones - though they are
advertised as strong and durable wouldn't they buckle after a few years in
sunshine etc.

Any help ??

Many thanks

Reds By The Sea.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

doobydoobydo wrote:

[...]

Burglars hate the wooden topped trellis, as they know it will break and
make a noise if they try to get over it. Strong plastic, or metal will
remove this advantage.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote in message
doobydoobydo wrote:

[...]

I hope you're not suggesting his mum was planning on burglaring her own sons
house !!

Cheers

Richard

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"doobydoobydo" wrote in message
[...]

Bloody hell how many places have you asked this?
http://www.colourfence.co.uk/home.php

My blog:
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shiptodruid

Garden Fence Posts Distance samson Woodworking 15 May 16th 07 07:46 PM
Height of Garden Fence Simon UK diy 13 May 26th 05 10:08 PM
Wooden garden fence [email protected] Woodworking 7 March 28th 05 07:58 PM
Garden fence Terry D UK diy 2 March 23rd 04 11:15 AM
Garden fence posts Mortimer UK diy 8 February 6th 04 11:50 AM