Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default Bathroom bulb replacement

I need to replace the bulb in a bathroom light.

The problem is that I do not kow how to remove the bulb.

It is a cylindrical white glass piece about 40cm long and 3cm diameter attached to a plastic back which is fixed to the wall. The pull cord comes out of the plastic back.

Not knowing how the glass is attached to the back I don't want to pull too much in case I brake something.

It does not seem to be like shaver light, there are no contacts at the ends and there is not plasctic casing covering the bulb.

Perhaps this description is enough for someone to guide me. Otherwise, I will post a pic later.

Thanks,

Antonio

Newly-built house - standard bulb holder in bathroom ceilings?! Murmansk69 UK diy 16 October 11th 06 08:52 PM
Oven bulb replacement Tony UK diy 5 January 14th 06 09:47 PM
Halogen bulb GU10 'BLUE' used in bathroom Iano UK diy 0 October 5th 05 09:38 AM
LCD Backlight Replacement CCFL light bulb => European shops ? Jerry G. Electronics Repair 6 March 2nd 05 03:02 AM
Identifying a replacement light bulb [email protected] Metalworking 10 January 11th 05 06:14 AM