Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony

Default Oven bulb replacement

Looking for a replacement oven bulb for my Creda Reflection oven. The
ones off the shelf at B&Q and Homebase dont fit, the bulb glass is too
big to fit inside the ovens glass bulb cover.

...Tony

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Tony wrote:
Looking for a replacement oven bulb for my Creda Reflection oven. The
ones off the shelf at B&Q and Homebase dont fit, the bulb glass is too
big to fit inside the ovens glass bulb cover.

..Tony

Thanks
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Tony wrote:

Looking for a replacement oven bulb for my Creda Reflection oven. The
ones off the shelf at B&Q and Homebase dont fit, the bulb glass is too
big to fit inside the ovens glass bulb cover.

Try CPC, they have a fair selection of types (although it is a PITA
trying to find them in the electronic catalogue)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
powerstation

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Tony wrote:

Looking for a replacement oven bulb for my Creda Reflection oven. The
ones off the shelf at B&Q and Homebase dont fit, the bulb glass is too
big to fit inside the ovens glass bulb cover.

Try CPC, they have a fair selection of types (although it is a PITA trying
to find them in the electronic catalogue)

You need a 300degC appliance lamp as marked on the glass

http://www.alertelectrical.com/produ...ppliance+Lamps

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

powerstation wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
Tony wrote:

Looking for a replacement oven bulb for my Creda Reflection oven. The
ones off the shelf at B&Q and Homebase dont fit, the bulb glass is too
big to fit inside the ovens glass bulb cover.

Maybe try an electrical shop then.

You need a 300degC appliance lamp as marked on the glass

Its recommended, yes. Whether its essential is another matter.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Tony writes:
Looking for a replacement oven bulb for my Creda Reflection oven. The
ones off the shelf at B&Q and Homebase dont fit, the bulb glass is too
big to fit inside the ovens glass bulb cover.

I noticed some very small 15W oven lamps in Woolworths today.

--
Andrew Gabriel