Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default MOT fail ?

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" - these
were working fine except for this problem. Might it be something
dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it passes!
Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" - these
were working fine except for this problem. Might it be something
dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

--
Phil KyleT

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"Liz Hall" verbally sodomised in
:

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it
passes! Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised
in :

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" -
these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be something
dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

--
Phil KyleT

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Sounds reasonable.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" - these
were working fine except for this problem. Might it be something dreamed
up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already plonked
him!

Alan

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" - these
were working fine except for this problem. Might it be something dreamed
up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already plonked
him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"Alan Holmes" verbally sodomised in
:

Plonking you for **** grammar.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

The Natural Philosopher verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised
in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" -
these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

Hit what?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" - these
were working fine except for this problem. Might it be something dreamed
up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already plonked
him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

You like photography, TNP?
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised
in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" -
these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Plonking you for **** grammar.

An actionable offense.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Liz Hall" verbally sodomised in
:

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it
passes! Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised
in :

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" -
these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be something
dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

--
Phil KyleT

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Sounds reasonable.

Sounds seasonal.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Liz Hall" verbally sodomised in
:

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it
passes! Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised
in :

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" -
these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

--
Phil KyleT

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Sounds reasonable.

Sounds seasonal.

Sounds tweezable

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised
in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

Hit what?

*wink*, *wink*

Eyes?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments"
- these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

You like photography, TNP?

Yes or no, don't squiggle, worm!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments"
- these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Plonking you for **** grammar.

An actionable offense.

Not to mention, an 'orrible occurrence.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised
in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

Hit what?

*wink*, *wink*

Eyes?

POOP-SHOOT.
--
AH
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments"
- these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

You like photography, TNP?

Yes or no, don't squiggle, worm!

HE IS SOFT AND MILKY WHITE?!
--
AH
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments"
- these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Plonking you for **** grammar.

An actionable offense.

Not to mention, an 'orrible occurrence.

OFFICER! ARREST THAT, ER, MAN!
--
AH
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Liz Hall" verbally sodomised in
:

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it
passes! Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised
in :

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first (or
any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments" -
these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

--
Phil KyleT

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Sounds reasonable.

Sounds seasonal.

Sounds tweezable

SOUNDS GEEZABLE.
--
AH

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Liz Hall" verbally sodomised in
:

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it
passes! Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

--
Phil KyleT

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Sounds reasonable.

Sounds seasonal.

Sounds tweezable

SOUNDS GEEZABLE.

Sounds feezable.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

I shot a ****, but I did not shoot the dung.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

You like photography, TNP?

Yes or no, don't squiggle, worm!

HE IS SOFT AND MILKY WHITE?!

Milky ways are on us!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Plonking you for **** grammar.

An actionable offense.

Not to mention, an 'orrible occurrence.

OFFICER! ARREST THAT, ER, MAN!

I am a lady. Ha!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

I'm not going to respond to this.
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

You like photography, TNP?

Yes or no, don't squiggle, worm!

HE IS SOFT AND MILKY WHITE?!

Milky ways are on us!

Two, please.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Plonking you for **** grammar.

An actionable offense.

Not to mention, an 'orrible occurrence.

OFFICER! ARREST THAT, ER, MAN!

I am a lady. Ha!

*titter*
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

I'm glad you didn't. Otherwise I would've had to respond to your response.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

I mean Milky bars, oops.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its
first (or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff
Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Plonking you for **** grammar.

An actionable offense.

Not to mention, an 'orrible occurrence.

OFFICER! ARREST THAT, ER, MAN!

I am a lady. Ha!

*titter*

I have them.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Whew! That saves me a response, or two.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Those sure must be some runny bars..
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its
first (or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff
Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Plonking you for **** grammar.

An actionable offense.

Not to mention, an 'orrible occurrence.

OFFICER! ARREST THAT, ER, MAN!

I am a lady. Ha!

*titter*

I have them.

Breasts?
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Liz Hall" verbally sodomised in
:

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it
passes! Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Maybe then I will win the stats!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Don't be silly, they don't have legs.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

No, but I know a man who does.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Liz Hall" verbally sodomised in
:

No but my neighbour takes his failures to the next garage until it
passes! Liz

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Sounds seasonable.

[...]

[...]