Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
Phil Kyle Phil Kyle is offline

Default MOT fail ?

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its
first (or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff
Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no
1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

You like photography, TNP?

Yes or no, don't squiggle, worm!

HE IS SOFT AND MILKY WHITE?!

Milky ways are on us!