Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
Phil Kyle Phil Kyle is offline

Default MOT fail ?

ah verbally sodomised in
:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its first
(or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight filaments"
- these were working fine except for this problem. Might it be
something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd already
plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no 1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

You like photography, TNP?

Yes or no, don't squiggle, worm!

--
Phil Kyle™