Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Default MOT fail ?

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
The Natural Philosopher verbally sodomised in
:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally
sodomised
in :
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of a vehicle failing its
first (or any) MOT on 'a dropped or drooping pair of headlight
filaments" - these were working fine except for this problem.
Might it be something dreamed up as a nice little earner?

No, it's just you're clueless and someone sold you a duff
Scorpio.

plonked.

Just wondered why I didn't see Kyle's post, it must be I'd
already plonked him!

Alan

Ive got nearly 100 people on uk.local group kill phyled. He was no
1.

Now when I hit it, 100 messages come down and about one is left.

Hit what?

*wink*, *wink*

Eyes?

POOP-SHOOT.

I shot a ****, but I did not shoot the dung.

I'm not going to respond to this.

I'm glad you didn't. Otherwise I would've had to respond to your response.

Whew! That saves me a response, or two.
--
ah