Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are the new crop of Li-ion battery tools inherently dangerous?

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:37:18 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
T i m wrote:
Are you an associate member of the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association
(affiliated)

Well, I would be if only they could get my membership application
right (useless bunch of lunatics).

You get it automatically by disagreeing with dribble on anything. Which
makes just about the entire readership of uk.d-i-y members...

There you are Timmy me boy the founder and chairman aids you in
membership.

Neat (thanks) but now do I *have* to go_with_you in the Prius? (it
hurt my bottom last time) ;-(

You will have to stick to the chara-banc trips, like all the rest of the
uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
You get it automatically by disagreeing with dribble on anything. Which
makes just about the entire readership of uk.d-i-y members...

There you Timmy me boy the founder and chairman aids you in membership.
They char-banc trips you know.

You really should seek help for your substance abuse, dribble. Your posts
make even less sense the later it gets. Try closing one eye so you can
read what you've written.

--
* What do they call a coffee break at the Lipton Tea Company? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:24:15 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

Neat (thanks) but now do I *have* to go_with_you in the Prius? (it
hurt my bottom last time) ;-(

You will have to stick to the chara-banc trips, like all the rest of the
uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated)

Phew ..

Thanks ..

Timmy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
You will have to stick to the chara-banc trips, like all the rest of the
uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated)

Wonder which other newsgroups it would be affiliated to? Do tell of the
others you contribute to...

--
*Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:
You will have to stick to the chara-banc trips, like all the rest of the
uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated)

Wonder

Will you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:
You get it automatically by disagreeing with dribble on anything. Which
makes just about the entire readership of uk.d-i-y members...

There you Timmy me boy the founder and chairman aids you in membership.
They have char-banc trips you know.

You

You you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
You you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Have you got out of your drunken pit just to say this? Have another drink
and go back to sleep.

--
*One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

Will you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Have

Please eff off, you are an idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Will you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Have you got out of your drunken pit just to say this? Have another
drink and go back to sleep.

Please eff off, you are an idiot.

Have you got out of your drunken pit just to say this? Have another drink
and go back to sleep.

--
*If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before