Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default Morse kit?

Apologies if this is inappropriate here, but can anyone point me in the
direction of any online resource for making a simple morse code kit for
use with children?

What I have in mind is a pair of keys separated by 20 or 30 yards of
bell wire or similar, with a buzzer or lamp at each end, activated by
the distant key, powered by a battery. Any help gratefully received,
including a source of cheap, basic morse keys. Thanks very much.

Stuck 2-3 Morse taper adapter Phisherman Woodturning 29 February 20th 05 08:46 AM
Morse Taper Question Frank McVey Woodturning 3 October 30th 04 05:49 PM
FS Morse Taper Drill Drivers MP Toolman Metalworking 0 June 28th 04 03:24 AM
morse taper Allan Adler Metalworking 6 April 30th 04 01:35 AM
2 Morse taper extender to 3 taper, then 1 inch threading die holder Doug Goncz Metalworking 5 October 21st 03 12:00 PM