Posted to uk.d-i-y
ineedyourhelpp3

Default ONLY ONE c l i c k FOR DISABLE PERSON.....

Hi Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Disable Person right from the beginning of my childhood from Polio
attack which affected my both legs. I need yours only 1 CLICK on my
URL/link who have on this page http://meneedhelp.5u.com/needhelp.htm
.. This is yours help with me and for this I will be very Thankful to
you.

Regards

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
ineedyourhelpp3 writes
Hi Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Disable Person right from the beginning of my childhood from Polio
attack

Are you buggery

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot

ineedyourhelpp3 wrote:

http://meneedenglishlessons.htm . This is yours help with me
and for this I will be very Thankful to you.

Ian Dury did alright with it. Up to a point.

Si