Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

Default Loose Sink Taps

The taps in our bathroom and cloakroom are all loose. I've tried and failed
to tighten them using a tap spanner but as they have plastic nuts they still
twist when turned On/OFF and I'm wary of damaging the threads.

Is their a knack to this, should I use some sealant or similar under the tap
to help? The house is only three years old and they've been like this since
the beginning, one of those jobs I've been meaning to try and solve once and
for all but never have enough 'tuits'!

TIA

Darren

Loose Tenon vs Mortise & Tenon AND/OR Who Do You Believe? charlie b Woodworking 2 April 17th 06 04:33 PM
New sink nightmare [email protected] Home Ownership 48 November 8th 05 02:15 PM
Bathroom - Fitting a new sink & wc Nodge UK diy 0 September 21st 04 02:02 PM
Old bath taps Mary Fisher UK diy 14 December 11th 03 10:35 PM
(Slightly) unusual kitchen sink "geometry" needed Clive Long,UK UK diy 7 December 5th 03 10:44 AM