Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y

Default House price rises 4 times higher where there are BNP councillors.

A review of property prices published in February this year show house
prices in all eight local authority areas where the BNP has at least
one elected councillor witnessed price increases.

The national annual change was 3.81% across 11 regions (no figures
available for Ulster).

In seven local authority areas price rises in 2005 were above the
national average. Burnley where the BNP has six sitting councillors was
the second best performing local authority area for price rises with a
staggering 21.5% increase.

Two of the council areas in Yorkshire where residents have elected BNP
councillors showed healthy increases above 10% (nearly 2 1/2 times the
national average); Calderdale 11.1% and Bradford 10.2%.

The presence of a BNP councillor doesn't just give a voice for the
British majority population but is clearly good for your pocket as
well!

It has to be stated of course that soar away house price inflation is
not good for everyone. Young couples and key workers in city centres in
particular find it impossible to get on to the housing ladder. The BNP
condemns the wholesale sell off of the council housing stock to private
ventures which started under Thatcher but continues under Blair. Land
prices continue to rise due to unprecedented levels of immigration
fuelling population growth and demand for housing. House price rises
would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is
stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy
efficient and environmentally friendly homes on brownfield sites,
rather than concreting over huge swathes of the green belt is our
manifesto aim.

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
A review of property prices published in February this year show house
prices in all eight local authority areas where the BNP has at least
one elected councillor witnessed price increases.

That's because of hard working Asians trying to improve themselves and
pushing up the prices of desirable properties. BNP supporters all live in
council houses on the dole and seethe with jealousy.

--
*Tell me to 'stuff it' - I'm a taxidermist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Chris X

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Good post ! And one which will **** the Glynn organism off, big time !
)

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
rrh

.................................................. ........................
House price rises
would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is
stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy
efficient and environmentally friendly homes on brownfield sites,
rather than concreting over huge swathes of the green belt is our
manifesto aim.

Please leave this group. The BNP are racists. If you want to promote racism,
choose an appropriate place. This group is about DIY in the UK.

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember saying
something like:

The presence of a BNP councillor doesn't just give a voice for the
British majority population but is clearly good for your pocket as
well!

is our
manifesto aim.

**** off, you Nazi ****.
--

Dave

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

rrh wrote:
Please leave this group.

Which group do you mean, old boy?

The BNP are racists.

Then they will be prosecuted. There are laws.

If you want to promote racism,

That's illegal.

choose an appropriate place. This group is about DIY in the UK.

Ah! *this* group! Not the one about politics, misc., or finance.
Phew.
Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message .com
from contains these words:

The BNP condemns...

Itself every time it opens its foul mouth.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
mike

Chris Bacon wrote in -
privat.org:

choose an appropriate place. This group is about DIY in the UK.

Ah! *this* group! Not the one about politics, misc., or finance.
Phew.

:-)

mike

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
I've Not got A plastic Screeened TV

"Mel Rowing" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

The presence of a BNP councillor doesn't just give a voice for the
British majority population but is clearly good for your pocket as
well!

No doubt Cowley'll be along soon to explain in elaborate detail why!.

Vote BNP , its currently the best option , why should we let more money
grabbers to eat away at the free buffet put on by the British tax payer
?!?!??!?!?!!?!? fools and there money are easily parted , But enough is
enough , send all the greedy piggy back to there own country , so they can
make there own place a better place , how do a whole load of deserters (no
buffet pun intended) do this country any good , they can't speak the
language , there not allowed to work , so I say **** EM and let em be
tortured or what ever is ment to happen to them back home ITS NOT THIS
COUNTRYS PROBLEM OR RIGHT TO PROTECT THESE PEOPLE, its just plain old mother
nature i.m.h.o and **** giving any money to any country , if the country /
land can not sustain the population , then why prolong there misery , let em
all die its of natural causes ! and those that survive can get on with
rebuilding the population , if I want to give MY money to these country's I'll
set up a direct debit , but I DONT expect or like my tax paid money been
given to anyone or anything that does not gives any benefit to this country
or is anything to do with this country , you won't get anything in this life
by giving it away , when I get to a old age , I want there to be money in
the pot to pay me a pension and not to of been given to somebody that has
never worked or paid any money into U.K system , plain old **** EM.

We as a country have given so much for so long , its become expected of us
and that just is not on.

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "I've Not got A plastic Screeened TV" contains
these words:

Vote BNP , snip bile plain old **** EM.

Ah, well, you see, this is what puts people off voting for the BNP[1].
You ought to go and get a job writing for the Bile Duct[2] with style
like that. All you need is a few dozen portmanteau words and you'll
start to sound just like that nice Mr Hitler.

[1] Well, that and a few other reasons. I like to consider I've grown up
a bit and no longer get all school playgroundish about "He's had more
than me. It's not fair".

[2] www.dailymail.co.uk

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , I've Not got A
plastic Screeened TV writes

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "I've Not got A plastic Screeened TV" contains
these words:

Vote BNP , snip bile plain old **** EM.

Ah, well, you see, this is what puts people off voting for the BNP[1].
You ought to go and get a job writing for the Bile Duct[2] with style
like that. All you need is a few dozen portmanteau words and you'll
start to sound just like that nice Mr Hitler.

[1] Well, that and a few other reasons. I like to consider I've grown up
a bit and no longer get all school playgroundish about "He's had more
than me. It's not fair".

[2] www.dailymail.co.uk

--
Skipweasel

Hey , no probs , just **** the u.k tax payers money up the wall for a load
of travellers , **** em all.....its the uk tax payers money for uk tax
payers , if you ain't paid in , you should not take out....**** em all.

No **** you Hose

It is my duty to redistribute your taxes by donations to "The Moon Under
Water" and other such hostelries

later I can **** it up against the wall

your money, my fun, you steaming dickhead

--
geoff
Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Chris Cowley

On 3 May 2006 14:42:43 -0700, "Mel Rowing"

The presence of a BNP councillor doesn't just give a voice for the
British majority population but is clearly good for your pocket as
well!

No doubt Cowley'll be along soon to explain in elaborate detail why!.

^^^^^^^^^
Who is this Cowley of which you speak? I hope it's no relation as I
would not dream of aligning myself with the BNP or it's misguided,
ill-conceived, deeply unpleasant policies and ethos.
--
Chris Cowley

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Chris X

"rrh" wrote in message
. uk...
.................................................. .......................
House price rises
would return to more reasonable levels when the flood of migration is
stopped by a future BNP government. Building affordable, energy
efficient and environmentally friendly homes on brownfield sites,
rather than concreting over huge swathes of the green belt is our
manifesto aim.

Please leave this group. The BNP are racists. If you want to promote
racism, choose an appropriate place. This group is about DIY in the UK.

"RRH", Ladies and Getlemen - latest arrival from the Republic Of
UsefulIdiotia.

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:
A review of property prices published in February this year show house
prices in all eight local authority areas where the BNP has at least
one elected councillor witnessed price increases.

That's because of hard working Asians trying to improve themselves and
pushing up the prices of desirable properties. BNP supporters all live in
council houses on the dole and seethe with jealousy.

That's my take too.
Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
vulgarandmischevious

I've Not got A plastic Screeened TV wrote:

**** giving any money to any country , if the country /
land can not sustain the population , then why prolong there misery , let em
all die its of natural causes ! and those that survive can get on with
rebuilding the population

I'm glad that US Secretary of State George Marshall didn't think like
that.

Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "I've Not got A plastic Screeened
TV" saying something like:

rebuilding the population , if I want to give MY money to these country's I'll
set up a direct debit , but I DONT expect or like my tax paid money been
given to anyone or anything that does not gives any benefit to this country
or is anything to do with this country , you won't get anything in this life
by giving it away , when I get to a old age , I want there to be money in
the pot to pay me a pension and not to of been given to somebody that has
never worked or paid any money into U.K system , plain old **** EM.

Here, have this auld rag, you need it to wipe the spittle off the
screen.
--

Dave

How should a pre-existing rental agreement affect the price of a property? miamicuse Home Repair 15 February 27th 06 04:23 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 12:29 AM
Do you have Past Woodpeck Weekly Special Email? Jeremy Woodworking 2 August 8th 04 03:24 AM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Repair 27 February 20th 04 02:50 AM