Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
raden

Default House price rises 4 times higher where there are BNP councillors.

In message , I've Not got A
plastic Screeened TV writes

"Mel Rowing" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:

The presence of a BNP councillor doesn't just give a voice for the
British majority population but is clearly good for your pocket as
well!

No doubt Cowley'll be along soon to explain in elaborate detail why!.

Vote BNP , its currently the best option , why should we let more money
grabbers to eat away at the free buffet put on by the British tax payer
?!?!??!?!?!!?!? fools and there money are easily parted , But enough is
enough , send all the greedy piggy back to there own country , so they can
make there own place a better place , how do a whole load of deserters (no
buffet pun intended) do this country any good , they can't speak the
language , there not allowed to work ,

Haha - I come here, I **** your woman, i get money and a house

why I go back ?

goblok like you work so I have good time

better I stay here

--
geoff