Posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

Default House price rises 4 times higher where there are BNP councillors.

drugs began to take hold. I remember "I've Not got A plastic Screeened
TV" saying something like:

rebuilding the population , if I want to give MY money to these country's I'll
set up a direct debit , but I DONT expect or like my tax paid money been
given to anyone or anything that does not gives any benefit to this country
or is anything to do with this country , you won't get anything in this life
by giving it away , when I get to a old age , I want there to be money in
the pot to pay me a pension and not to of been given to somebody that has
never worked or paid any money into U.K system , plain old **** EM.

Here, have this auld rag, you need it to wipe the spittle off the
screen.
--

Dave