Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Curious enough to know?

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

wrote:
Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

The thing is he's not stirring the pot now?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On 24 Feb 2006 13:23:13 -0800, wrote:

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

The pastries you mean?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

No need. I already know that they are loaded with sugar and
carbohydrates and are fattening.

As for bacon, we already have that here.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:23:13 UTC, wrote:

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

It's not a very good cartoon...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike

wrote in
ups.com:

Couldn't stand the music; not sure about the lyric

mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message . com,
writes

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

No, why ?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

Independent evidence ?

.... thought not

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , mike
writes
wrote in
oups.com:

Couldn't stand the music; not sure about the lyric

There was music ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
John McLean

"mike" wrote in message
. 1.4...
wrote in
ups.com:

Couldn't stand the music; not sure about the lyric

mike

If for Prophet, this won't bring home the bacon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil Young

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:23:13 -0800, TruthKeeper13 wrote:

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott Danish
products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

Can you post a list of Danish products available in the UK ? I'd like to
buy as many as possible. I've already got bacon, thanks, but I expect you
aren't much of a bacon eater.