DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Curious enough to know? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/146248-curious-enough-know.html)

[email protected] February 24th 06 09:23 PM

Curious enough to know?

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

Dave Fawthrop February 24th 06 09:27 PM

Curious enough to know?

On 24 Feb 2006 13:23:13 -0800, wrote:

|Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
|Danish products for his sake?
|
|You can know by reading here ..
|
|I am sure you won't regret at all !

Run, Its a suicide bomber. 8-(
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, and Democracy are

The3rd Earl Of Derby February 24th 06 09:52 PM

Curious enough to know?

wrote:
Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

The thing is he's not stirring the pot now?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Andy Hall February 24th 06 09:57 PM

Curious enough to know?

On 24 Feb 2006 13:23:13 -0800, wrote:

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

The pastries you mean?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

No need. I already know that they are loaded with sugar and
carbohydrates and are fattening.

As for bacon, we already have that here.

--

..andy

Bob Eager February 24th 06 10:20 PM

Curious enough to know?

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:23:13 UTC, wrote:

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

It's not a very good cartoon...

mike February 24th 06 10:42 PM

Curious enough to know?

wrote in
ups.com:

Couldn't stand the music; not sure about the lyric

mike

raden February 24th 06 10:54 PM

Curious enough to know?

In message . com,
writes

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

No, why ?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

Independent evidence ?

.... thought not

--
geoff

raden February 24th 06 11:21 PM

Curious enough to know?

In message , mike
writes
wrote in
oups.com:

Couldn't stand the music; not sure about the lyric

There was music ?

--
geoff

John McLean February 25th 06 05:13 AM

Curious enough to know?

"mike" wrote in message
. 1.4...
wrote in
ups.com:

Couldn't stand the music; not sure about the lyric

mike

If for Prophet, this won't bring home the bacon.

Phil Young February 25th 06 12:04 PM

Curious enough to know?

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:23:13 -0800, TruthKeeper13 wrote:

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott Danish
products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !

Can you post a list of Danish products available in the UK ? I'd like to
buy as many as possible. I've already got bacon, thanks, but I expect you
aren't much of a bacon eater.

I am sure you won't regret at all !

--

Phil Young

Phil Young February 25th 06 12:07 PM

Curious enough to know?

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:27:44 +0000, Dave Fawthrop wrote:

On 24 Feb 2006 13:23:13 -0800, wrote:

|Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish |products for his sake?

|You can know by reading here ..
|
|I am sure you won't regret at all !

Run, Its a suicide bomber. 8-(

Bring it back on topic, I know how to skim a flat(ish) ceiling, but can
the OP let me know how would I go about plastering a non-flat geometric
shape, like for instance a dome. Should I have perchance a recently
damaged dome in need of some attention.

--

Phil Young