Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bath tap cooler than kitchen tap????????

Hi,

We have a new boiler installed in our home(it is in the roof space).

Would anybody know why our downstairs kitchen tap is hotter than the
bath tap even though this is closer to the boiler.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
gp

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

We have a new boiler installed in our home(it is in the roof space).

Would anybody know why our downstairs kitchen tap is hotter than the
bath tap even though this is closer to the boiler.

You will probably find that you have a thermostatic blending valve on your
bathroom supply. This mixes cold with hot to ensure that water does not get
above 40 odd degrees from the tap, no matter how slow you run it.
As with my install, the kitchen sink is a direct feed from the boiler - so
nice and hot - ideal for dishwasher

water cooler, water coolers, water dispenser, water dispensers,bottleless water cooler,bottleless water coolers,bottleless water dispenser,bottleless water dispensers water coolers UK diy 3 January 5th 06 08:23 PM
Damp/Mould in kitchen Colin E. UK diy 1 September 20th 04 12:11 PM
Cabinet, Furniture Design Software, Autodesk QuickCAD v8.0, Punch Software Home Design Architectural Series 18 v6.0, SOLID V3.5 - CABINET VISION, Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,Cabinet Vision Solid, Planit Millennium II athens.gr. Woodworking 0 September 3rd 04 07:13 AM
Very slow draining of bath, how to cure? [email protected] UK diy 26 December 14th 03 10:32 PM
Celebrity Kitchen Design? Michelle Woodworking 9 December 8th 03 05:50 PM